Mothers in Guatemala Demand Justice of Return of their Kidnapped Children who were Sold for ICA
- Woman linked with illegal adoptions is deported from the U.S.
- Arrest made in kidnapping/laundering of Dafne Nayeli Camey Pérez (Yajaira Noemí Muyus)
- International adoptions by Americans get really tough
- 13 on trial for child trafficking in Algeria
- DNA tests provide first confirmation of stolen baby in troubled Guatemalan adoption system
- Rules are changing; programs are closing.
- For Guatemala Adult Adoptees taken during the Civil War
- Overseas adoption racket: How children are sneaked out by the hundreds
- To catch a baby broker
- Trafficking reports raise heart-wrenching questions for adoptive parents
It has been FIVE years since the kidnapping and trafficking of these children. The mothers in Guatemala are holding a protest every Friday until their children are returned. To see the photos of these amazing mothers go to: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=138673566202843&id=11573834849636... For the full story go to the newspapper link: http://www.prensalibre.com/noticias/justicia/Mujeres-demandan-justicia_0...