Mothers in Guatemala Demand Justice of Return of their Kidnapped Children who were Sold for ICA
- The problem with saving the world's 'orphans'
- Nepal nightmare
- Woman linked with illegal adoptions is deported from the U.S.
- Guatemala pushes for DNA tests of kids adopted in U.S.
- Guatemala adoptions: a baby trade?
- For Guatemala Adult Adoptees taken during the Civil War
- “The Lost Children of Guatemala,” from Le Temps
- Overseas adoption racket: How children are sneaked out by the hundreds
- CICIG will investigate one thousand adoption records who are in-process
- Guatemala: Mother Asks the US Courts for RETURN of her abducted daughter
It has been FIVE years since the kidnapping and trafficking of these children. The mothers in Guatemala are holding a protest every Friday until their children are returned. To see the photos of these amazing mothers go to: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=138673566202843&id=11573834849636... For the full story go to the newspapper link: http://www.prensalibre.com/noticias/justicia/Mujeres-demandan-justicia_0...