Mothers in Guatemala Demand Justice of Return of their Kidnapped Children who were Sold for ICA
- Nepal nightmare
- Censoring on AP sites
- Child trafficking and laundering
- Guatemala adoptions: a baby trade?
- Russia - Yunona: Ivan Jerdev and Vladimir Jerdev case
- CICIG Requests Public Explanation From Senator Landrieu Regarding Illegal Adoption Comments in Guatemala
- Theft of Babies Rising Again in Guatemala
- Hoosiers face challenges adopting abroad
- From Guatemala to Ethiopia
- Siegal exposes corruption of international adoptions
It has been FIVE years since the kidnapping and trafficking of these children. The mothers in Guatemala are holding a protest every Friday until their children are returned. To see the photos of these amazing mothers go to: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=138673566202843&id=11573834849636... For the full story go to the newspapper link: http://www.prensalibre.com/noticias/justicia/Mujeres-demandan-justicia_0...