Mothers in Guatemala Demand Justice of Return of their Kidnapped Children who were Sold for ICA
- Guatemala adoptions: a baby trade?
- 13 on trial for child trafficking in Algeria
- For Guatemala Adult Adoptees taken during the Civil War
- “The Lost Children of Guatemala,” from Le Temps
- CICIG will investigate one thousand adoption records who are in-process
- Guatemalan Army Admits to Trafficking Kids for Adoption
- How Ethiopia's Adoption Industry Dupes Families and Bullies Activists
- Fundación Sobrevivientes: Nunca mas (Never again)
- Norma Cruz, a life of struggle against violence
- DNA tests provide first confirmation of stolen baby in troubled Guatemalan adoption system
It has been FIVE years since the kidnapping and trafficking of these children. The mothers in Guatemala are holding a protest every Friday until their children are returned. To see the photos of these amazing mothers go to: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=138673566202843&id=11573834849636... For the full story go to the newspapper link: http://www.prensalibre.com/noticias/justicia/Mujeres-demandan-justicia_0...