Mothers in Guatemala Demand Justice of Return of their Kidnapped Children who were Sold for ICA
- CICIG Responds to Senator Landrieu
- COURT: She is accused of human trafficking and forged documents
- Russia - Yunona: Ivan Jerdev and Vladimir Jerdev case
- International adoptions by Americans get really tough
- From Guatemala to Ethiopia
- The adoption quandary
- Overseas adoption racket: How children are sneaked out by the hundreds
- International Adoption or Child Trafficking?
- Guatemala: Mother Asks the US Courts for RETURN of her abducted daughter
- Theft of Babies Rising Again in Guatemala
It has been FIVE years since the kidnapping and trafficking of these children. The mothers in Guatemala are holding a protest every Friday until their children are returned. To see the photos of these amazing mothers go to: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=138673566202843&id=11573834849636... For the full story go to the newspapper link: http://www.prensalibre.com/noticias/justicia/Mujeres-demandan-justicia_0...