Mothers in Guatemala Demand Justice of Return of their Kidnapped Children who were Sold for ICA
- U.S. Still Suspects Fraud In Nepalese Orphanages
- A mother's fight
- Adoption scandal has prompted only minor changes
- The adoption quandary
- Happy REAL Birthday to Heidy, from Mommy
- International Adoption or Child Trafficking?
- Norma Cruz, a life of struggle against violence
- 'Tis the season for entitled APs.....
- Haitian children kidnapped and sold, aid workers fear
- Guatemala pushes for DNA tests of kids adopted in U.S.
It has been FIVE years since the kidnapping and trafficking of these children. The mothers in Guatemala are holding a protest every Friday until their children are returned. To see the photos of these amazing mothers go to: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=138673566202843&id=11573834849636... For the full story go to the newspapper link: http://www.prensalibre.com/noticias/justicia/Mujeres-demandan-justicia_0...