Mothers in Guatemala Demand Justice of Return of their Kidnapped Children who were Sold for ICA
- Censoring on AP sites
- The Baby Market
- Rules are changing; programs are closing.
- Theft of Babies Rising Again in Guatemala
- Trafficking reports raise heart-wrenching questions for adoptive parents
- 'Tis the season for entitled APs.....
- U.S. Still Suspects Fraud In Nepalese Orphanages
- Child trafficking and laundering
- The problem with saving the world's 'orphans'
- Woman linked with illegal adoptions is deported from the U.S.
It has been FIVE years since the kidnapping and trafficking of these children. The mothers in Guatemala are holding a protest every Friday until their children are returned. To see the photos of these amazing mothers go to: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=138673566202843&id=11573834849636... For the full story go to the newspapper link: http://www.prensalibre.com/noticias/justicia/Mujeres-demandan-justicia_0...