Mothers in Guatemala Demand Justice of Return of their Kidnapped Children who were Sold for ICA
- The adoption quandary
- International Adoption or Child Trafficking?
- Happy REAL Birthday to Heidy, from Mommy
- Adoption scandal has prompted only minor changes
- 13 on trial for child trafficking in Algeria
- CICIG Requests Public Explanation From Senator Landrieu Regarding Illegal Adoption Comments in Guatemala
- Hoosiers face challenges adopting abroad
- To catch a baby broker
- Haitian children kidnapped and sold, aid workers fear
It has been FIVE years since the kidnapping and trafficking of these children. The mothers in Guatemala are holding a protest every Friday until their children are returned. To see the photos of these amazing mothers go to: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=138673566202843&id=11573834849636... For the full story go to the newspapper link: http://www.prensalibre.com/noticias/justicia/Mujeres-demandan-justicia_0...