Mothers in Guatemala Demand Justice of Return of their Kidnapped Children who were Sold for ICA
- To catch a baby broker
- Overseas adoption racket: How children are sneaked out by the hundreds
- Trafficking reports raise heart-wrenching questions for adoptive parents
- The problem with saving the world's 'orphans'
- CICIG Responds to Senator Landrieu
- CICIG will investigate one thousand adoption records who are in-process
- Guatemala: Mother Asks the US Courts for RETURN of her abducted daughter
- The Baby Market
- COURT: She is accused of human trafficking and forged documents
- How Ethiopia's Adoption Industry Dupes Families and Bullies Activists
It has been FIVE years since the kidnapping and trafficking of these children. The mothers in Guatemala are holding a protest every Friday until their children are returned. To see the photos of these amazing mothers go to: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=138673566202843&id=11573834849636... For the full story go to the newspapper link: http://www.prensalibre.com/noticias/justicia/Mujeres-demandan-justicia_0...