Child trafficking and laundering
Submitted by Niels on Mon, 2007-07-02 00:24.
- U.S. Still Suspects Fraud In Nepalese Orphanages
- BREAKING NEWS: Adoption Attorney Susana Luarca in Custody
- Adoption scandal has prompted only minor changes
- Haitian children kidnapped and sold, aid workers fear
- Guatemalan judge orders US couple to return adopted young girl to her birth mother
- Overseas adoption racket: How children are sneaked out by the hundreds
- Trafficking reports raise heart-wrenching questions for adoptive parents
- Guatemala: The FIFTH Anniversary of the Kidnapping of Heidy Batz Par
- The SIXTH Anniversary of the Kidnapping of Heidy Sarai Batz Par (actual name)
- Nepal nightmare
David M. Smolin, professor of law at Samford University, Birmingham Alabama has written a series of articles pertaining to the subject of child trafficking and laundering.