Second Annual Demons of Adoption Awards
Last year we instituted our annual Demons of Adoption Award to raise a voice against adoption propaganda and the self congratulatory practices of the Congressional Coalition on Adoption Institute's annual Angels in Adoption AwardsTM
This year we continue that tradition. Until November 9 you will have the opportunity to vote for the recipient of this year's award.
The nominees are:
- LDS Family Services for using coercive tactics in obtaining infants for adoption and for not respecting paternal rights;
- The makers of Juno for helping to groom and brainwash a whole new generation of girls and young women to be walking incubators for the the adoption industry;
- Adoption.com for systematically banning voices that oppose current adoption practices and their continuous pro-adoption propaganda;
- Congressional Coalition on Adoption Institute for awarding persons and organizations that promote the one sided point of view of the adoption industry;
- Adoptions from the Heart for their continued cooperation with the totally corrupt Indian orphanage Preet Mandir;
- Amici dei Bambini for being the driving force behind the concept of European Adoptions, as a way to re-open adoptions from Romania;
- CPS in various states for pushing for quick adoptions on flimsy allegations to meet targets and quotas;
- UK Local authority Social Services for pushing for quick adoptions on flimsy allegations to meet targets and quotas;
- Canadian Children's Aid Society for pushing for quick adoptions on flimsy allegations to meet targets and quotas;
- District of Columbia Child and Family Services Agency for for not checking up on Renee Bowman.