On october 4th the Congressional Coalition on Adoption Institute will hold their annual Angels in Adoption gala, where several people will be honored with the Angels in Adoption Reward.
To raise a voice against adoption propaganda and this self congratulatory practice, we are proud to introduce the first edition of the annual Demons of Adoption Awards.
The winner of this year's Demons of Adoption Award will have the sole priveledge to have the above banner on their website.
This years nominees are:
- Adoption.com, for systematically banning voices that oppose current adoption practices
- Congressional Coalition on Adoption Institute for awarding persons and organizations that promote the one sided point of view of the adoption industry.
- Council on Accreditation for having fierce adoption lobbyists in their board of trustees, making the accreditation process a dubious conflict of interest affair.
- National Council for Adoption for pushing the adoption agenda in pregnancy consultation.
- National Safe Haven Alliance for promoting legislation that promotes child abandonment.
- NYC Administration for Children's Services for not checking up on Judith Leekin.
By voting You can help decide who will receive this award.