The Dallas Foundation


The Dallas Foundation was formally established in June 1929 as the Dallas Community Trust under the sponsorship of A. H. Belo Corporation (now known as Belo Corp.), the Times Herald Printing Company, the Dispatch Publishing Company, and the Dallas Chamber of Commerce.

Related organisations (to)
Organizations this is organization is related to
Organization1AsOrganization2CountryFromsort iconTo
The Dallas FoundationProvided grant toThe Gladney Fund
Related organisations (from)
Organizations that are related to this organization
Organization_1AsOrganization_2CountryFromsort iconTo
National Christian Charitable FoundationProvided grant toThe Dallas Foundation2007-01-012007-12-31

Location

900 Jackson Street, Suite 150
Dallas, Texas, 75202
United States
See map: Google Maps
0

Location

Pound Pup Legacy