The Dallas Foundation
The Dallas Foundation was formally established in June 1929 as the Dallas Community Trust under the sponsorship of A. H. Belo Corporation (now known as Belo Corp.), the Times Herald Printing Company, the Dispatch Publishing Company, and the Dallas Chamber of Commerce.
Organizations this is organization is related to
|The Dallas Foundation||Provided grant to||The Gladney Fund|
Location900 Jackson Street, Suite 150
Dallas, Texas, 75202