Coroner: Lexington Boy Died From Drinking Vinegar

Relates to:
Date: 2012-02-10
Source: LEX 18

The Fayette County coroner said Friday that autopsy results have revealed that a five-year-old Lexington boy who died in December died from drinking a large amount of vinegar.

Joseph Maoping Adams of Woodlawn Way in the Masterson Station subdivision died December 3 at UK Children's Hospital, after being found unresponsive in his home. The coroner said in the report that the death is now being investigated as a homicide.

Police told LEX 18, the young boy had a known medical issue and that his family gave him the vinegar.

0

Pound Pup Legacy