The SIXTH Anniversary of the Kidnapping of Heidy Sarai Batz Par (actual name)
- Guatemalan Army Admits to Trafficking Kids for Adoption
- DNA tests provide first confirmation of stolen baby in troubled Guatemalan adoption system
- Overseas adoption racket: How children are sneaked out by the hundreds
- Fundación Sobrevivientes: Nunca mas (Never again)
- Russia - Yunona: Ivan Jerdev and Vladimir Jerdev case
- How Ethiopia's Adoption Industry Dupes Families and Bullies Activists
- To catch a baby broker
- CICIG Requests Public Explanation From Senator Landrieu Regarding Illegal Adoption Comments in Guatemala
- International adoptions by Americans get really tough
- Guatemala pushes for DNA tests of kids adopted in U.S.
With sad regrets, we commemorate the sixth anniversary of the kidnapping. Last year I wrote about the Fifth anniversary of the kidnapping of Heidy Sarai Batz Par (http://poundpuplegacy.org/node/47084) from her mother in Guatemala.
She is the daughter of Raquel Par: http://poundpuplegacy.org/node/28517 The child was a year old when she was kidnapped and sold into ICA. She is will be 7 years old on May 1. It is believed she is residing in Iowa with an adoptive family.
Please see flyer for more information: http://adoptionwatch.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/03/stolen-for-guatemalan...