The SIXTH Anniversary of the Kidnapping of Heidy Sarai Batz Par (actual name)
- Haitian children kidnapped and sold, aid workers fear
- To catch a baby broker
- Trafficking reports raise heart-wrenching questions for adoptive parents
- For Guatemala Adult Adoptees taken during the Civil War
- “The Lost Children of Guatemala,” from Le Temps
- Rules are changing; programs are closing.
- How Ethiopia's Adoption Industry Dupes Families and Bullies Activists
- Child trafficking and laundering
- CICIG Responds to Senator Landrieu
- The problem with saving the world's 'orphans'
With sad regrets, we commemorate the sixth anniversary of the kidnapping. Last year I wrote about the Fifth anniversary of the kidnapping of Heidy Sarai Batz Par (http://poundpuplegacy.org/node/47084) from her mother in Guatemala.
She is the daughter of Raquel Par: http://poundpuplegacy.org/node/28517 The child was a year old when she was kidnapped and sold into ICA. She is will be 7 years old on May 1. It is believed she is residing in Iowa with an adoptive family.
Please see flyer for more information: http://adoptionwatch.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/03/stolen-for-guatemalan...