The SIXTH Anniversary of the Kidnapping of Heidy Sarai Batz Par (actual name)
- Siegal exposes corruption of international adoptions
- Guatemala adoptions: a baby trade?
- International Adoption or Child Trafficking?
- CICIG will investigate one thousand adoption records who are in-process
- Guatemalan Army Admits to Trafficking Kids for Adoption
- DNA tests provide first confirmation of stolen baby in troubled Guatemalan adoption system
- Fundación Sobrevivientes: Nunca mas (Never again)
- Norma Cruz, a life of struggle against violence
- CICIG Requests Public Explanation From Senator Landrieu Regarding Illegal Adoption Comments in Guatemala
- COURT: She is accused of human trafficking and forged documents
With sad regrets, we commemorate the sixth anniversary of the kidnapping. Last year I wrote about the Fifth anniversary of the kidnapping of Heidy Sarai Batz Par (http://poundpuplegacy.org/node/47084) from her mother in Guatemala.
She is the daughter of Raquel Par: http://poundpuplegacy.org/node/28517 The child was a year old when she was kidnapped and sold into ICA. She is will be 7 years old on May 1. It is believed she is residing in Iowa with an adoptive family.
Please see flyer for more information: http://adoptionwatch.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/03/stolen-for-guatemalan...