The SIXTH Anniversary of the Kidnapping of Heidy Sarai Batz Par (actual name)
- U.S. Still Suspects Fraud In Nepalese Orphanages
- 'Tis the season for entitled APs.....
- Adoption scandal has prompted only minor changes
- Siegal exposes corruption of international adoptions
- Hoosiers face challenges adopting abroad
- Haitian children kidnapped and sold, aid workers fear
- Guatemala: Mother Asks the US Courts for RETURN of her abducted daughter
- To catch a baby broker
- Trafficking reports raise heart-wrenching questions for adoptive parents
- For Guatemala Adult Adoptees taken during the Civil War
With sad regrets, we commemorate the sixth anniversary of the kidnapping. Last year I wrote about the Fifth anniversary of the kidnapping of Heidy Sarai Batz Par (http://poundpuplegacy.org/node/47084) from her mother in Guatemala.
She is the daughter of Raquel Par: http://poundpuplegacy.org/node/28517 The child was a year old when she was kidnapped and sold into ICA. She is will be 7 years old on May 1. It is believed she is residing in Iowa with an adoptive family.
Please see flyer for more information: http://adoptionwatch.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/03/stolen-for-guatemalan...