The SIXTH Anniversary of the Kidnapping of Heidy Sarai Batz Par (actual name)
- CICIG Requests Public Explanation From Senator Landrieu Regarding Illegal Adoption Comments in Guatemala
- COURT: She is accused of human trafficking and forged documents
- Russia - Yunona: Ivan Jerdev and Vladimir Jerdev case
- From Guatemala to Ethiopia
- International adoptions by Americans get really tough
- The adoption quandary
- Censoring on AP sites
- The Baby Market
- Overseas adoption racket: How children are sneaked out by the hundreds
- U.S. Still Suspects Fraud In Nepalese Orphanages
With sad regrets, we commemorate the sixth anniversary of the kidnapping. Last year I wrote about the Fifth anniversary of the kidnapping of Heidy Sarai Batz Par (http://poundpuplegacy.org/node/47084) from her mother in Guatemala.
She is the daughter of Raquel Par: http://poundpuplegacy.org/node/28517 The child was a year old when she was kidnapped and sold into ICA. She is will be 7 years old on May 1. It is believed she is residing in Iowa with an adoptive family.
Please see flyer for more information: http://adoptionwatch.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/03/stolen-for-guatemalan...