The SIXTH Anniversary of the Kidnapping of Heidy Sarai Batz Par (actual name)
Submitted by La Ronda on Wed, 2012-04-04 20:27.
- Overseas adoption racket: How children are sneaked out by the hundreds
- Guatemala: Mother Asks the US Courts for RETURN of her abducted daughter
- Hoosiers face challenges adopting abroad
- To catch a baby broker
- Haitian children kidnapped and sold, aid workers fear
- Theft of Babies Rising Again in Guatemala
- “The Lost Children of Guatemala,” from Le Temps
- Rules are changing; programs are closing.
- Trafficking reports raise heart-wrenching questions for adoptive parents
- For Guatemala Adult Adoptees taken during the Civil War
With sad regrets, we commemorate the sixth anniversary of the kidnapping. Last year I wrote about the Fifth anniversary of the kidnapping of Heidy Sarai Batz Par (http://poundpuplegacy.org/node/47084) from her mother in Guatemala.
She is the daughter of Raquel Par: http://poundpuplegacy.org/node/28517 The child was a year old when she was kidnapped and sold into ICA. She is will be 7 years old on May 1. It is believed she is residing in Iowa with an adoptive family.
Please see flyer for more information: http://adoptionwatch.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/03/stolen-for-guatemalan...
- Login to post comments
- 2924 reads
Happy REAL Birthday Heidy, love Mommy
On behalf of Raquel Par, she sends her daughter who was kidnapped in Guatemala and sold into ICA this message on her daughter's birthday:
Feliz Cumpleaños Heidy. Hoy cumples 7 años de edad.
Nunca me olvidare de ti. Siempre te buscare en todos los lugares, abajo de cada piedra te buscare.
Un dia nosotras nos vemos pronto.
Con besos mi amor y todo mi corazon.
Happy Birthday Heidy. Today you turn 7 years old.
I will never forget you. I will never stop looking for you, under every stone I will search.
One day we will meet soon.
With kisses and my love and all my heart.