Arrest made in kidnapping/laundering of Dafne Nayeli Camey Pérez (Yajaira Noemí Muyus)
- CICIG Responds to Senator Landrieu
- Woman linked with illegal adoptions is deported from the U.S.
- Siegal exposes corruption of international adoptions
- Guatemala adoptions: a baby trade?
- CAPTURED: Sandra Noemí Maldonado Velásquez
- International Adoption or Child Trafficking?
- CICIG will investigate one thousand adoption records who are in-process
- Mothers in Guatemala Demand Justice of Return of their Kidnapped Children who were Sold for ICA
- Shoot the messenger
- Fundación Sobrevivientes: Nunca mas (Never again)
The arrest is for the kidnapping/laundering of ... Dafne Nayeli Camey Pérez (Yajaira Noemí Muyus).
Please note: the child was returned to her parents BEFORE the child left Guatemala for ICA.
On March 19 and 20, 2012, three newspapers in Guatemala and CICIG posted the same article concerning Susana Luarca’s re-incarceration, actually occurring on March 16, 2012.
The available online articles can be found here:
Guatemalan Newspaper Prensa Libre:
Guatemalan Newspaper El Periodico:
Guatemalan Newspaper Siglo XXI (Not available online)
CICIG Press Release: