Arrest made in kidnapping/laundering of Dafne Nayeli Camey Pérez (Yajaira Noemí Muyus)
- To catch a baby broker
- Guatemalan judge orders US couple to return adopted young girl to her birth mother
- For Guatemala Adult Adoptees taken during the Civil War
- “The Lost Children of Guatemala,” from Le Temps
- Rules are changing; programs are closing.
- The SIXTH Anniversary of the Kidnapping of Heidy Sarai Batz Par (actual name)
- Guatemala: The FIFTH Anniversary of the Kidnapping of Heidy Batz Par
- Theft of Babies Rising Again in Guatemala
- How Ethiopia's Adoption Industry Dupes Families and Bullies Activists
- BREAKING NEWS: Asociación Primavera lawyer and director found guilty of human trafficking in Karen Abigail case
The arrest is for the kidnapping/laundering of ... Dafne Nayeli Camey Pérez (Yajaira Noemí Muyus).
Please note: the child was returned to her parents BEFORE the child left Guatemala for ICA.
On March 19 and 20, 2012, three newspapers in Guatemala and CICIG posted the same article concerning Susana Luarca’s re-incarceration, actually occurring on March 16, 2012.
The available online articles can be found here:
Guatemalan Newspaper Prensa Libre:
Guatemalan Newspaper El Periodico:
Guatemalan Newspaper Siglo XXI (Not available online)
CICIG Press Release: