Arrest made in kidnapping/laundering of Dafne Nayeli Camey Pérez (Yajaira Noemí Muyus)
- Guatemala adoptions: a baby trade?
- Russia - Yunona: Ivan Jerdev and Vladimir Jerdev case
- CICIG Responds to Senator Landrieu
- Theft of Babies Rising Again in Guatemala
- Guatemala: The FIFTH Anniversary of the Kidnapping of Heidy Batz Par
- Hoosiers face challenges adopting abroad
- From Guatemala to Ethiopia
- Siegal exposes corruption of international adoptions
- Woman linked with illegal adoptions is deported from the U.S.
- The Baby Market
The arrest is for the kidnapping/laundering of ... Dafne Nayeli Camey Pérez (Yajaira Noemí Muyus).
Please note: the child was returned to her parents BEFORE the child left Guatemala for ICA.
On March 19 and 20, 2012, three newspapers in Guatemala and CICIG posted the same article concerning Susana Luarca’s re-incarceration, actually occurring on March 16, 2012.
The available online articles can be found here:
Guatemalan Newspaper Prensa Libre:
Guatemalan Newspaper El Periodico:
Guatemalan Newspaper Siglo XXI (Not available online)
CICIG Press Release: