Censoring on AP sites
- Hoosiers face challenges adopting abroad
- An adopter's blame-game, and going to war
- Guatemalan Army Admits to Trafficking Kids for Adoption
- BREAKING NEWS: Adoption Attorney Susana Luarca in Custody
- 'Tis the season for entitled APs.....
- Trafficking reports raise heart-wrenching questions for adoptive parents
- Guatemala pushes for DNA tests of kids adopted in U.S.
- Guatemala: The FIFTH Anniversary of the Kidnapping of Heidy Batz Par
- Guatemalan judge orders US couple to return adopted young girl to her birth mother
- On GuatAdopt’s “On Susana, CICIG, and the Senator”
Dear Fellow PPL readers,
I have been asked by the owners of this site to let readers be aware of the censoring that occurs on many AP sites, particularly that of Guatadopt and adoption.com.
Though this is not new news to many who have been banned for trying to post important current events or news of corrupt agencies, attorneys or adoption practices, many APs are still in the dark about these events. Many others are unaware of the public bashing that goes on in these sites of anyone who tries to share news of corrupt adoption practices. Many people have been humilated and their character assasinated, some have even received death threats.
Currently, Guatadopt posted a very watered down version of the arrest of adoption attorney Susana Luarca in connection with the alleged kidnapping of Anyeli Hernandez, who was kidnapped and sold into ICA and is currently living with a family in Missouri. Other cases of other kidnapped children sold into ICA, that of Arlene Lopez and Heidi Sarai Batz Par, are also downplayed. While agency directors and those associated with agencies are allowed to post their comments, as well as those APs who have no idea of the truth surrounding the kidnappings and how the cases were processed, are allowed to post and are not censored, yet those that do know, including journalists, those advocating for the mothers of kidnapped children and the few enlightened APs their comments are NOT published, somehow those comments are "lost" as per the site owners.
I just want to pass this along to the many APs that continue to post questions and to those that twist the truth... the people who can answer them are not allowed to post their comments, they cannot explain the cases and nor provide the documentation of the facts on Guatadopt.
Please refer to the site Guatadopt and the thread to understand what is being posted here.
If you are someone who has been censored, please post here on PPL so that the truth can be known. Those that believe that kidnapped children should be returned to their mothers please support those APs and journalists that continue to share the truth about corrupt adoption practices.
No censoring when it involves kidnapped children! Thank you PPL!!!