China’s one-child policy boosts child confiscation for overseas adoption
Submitted by Kerry on Thu, 2011-05-12 11:42.
- Lid lifts on the anguish of China's stolen generation
- Stop the films, stop the press, hold the phone calls... is this one correct?
- China probes child trafficking, adoption link
- Guatemala: a baby factory no longer?
- Ambassador post blocked as US adoptive families fight for release of Vietnamese orphans
- The problem with saving the world's 'orphans'
- Chinese family planning official caught trafficking in children
- Faith moves families to adopt children from overseas
- China invites children adopted to US to return to their roots
- High-flying diplomat's China girl