China’s one-child policy boosts child confiscation for overseas adoption
Submitted by Kerry on Thu, 2011-05-12 11:42.
- Children trapped between supply and demand
- Foreign countries adopt 142 Lagos orphans
- The problem with saving the world's 'orphans'
- UN must condemn China 'one child' policy: lawmaker
- Lid lifts on the anguish of China's stolen generation
- Ambassador post blocked as US adoptive families fight for release of Vietnamese orphans
- Guatemala: a baby factory no longer?
- CHILDREN ON SALE
- Adoption Search Discoveries
- Stop the films, stop the press, hold the phone calls... is this one correct?