China’s one-child policy boosts child confiscation for overseas adoption
Submitted by Kerry on Thu, 2011-05-12 11:42.
- High-flying diplomat's China girl
- International adoptions by Americans get really tough
- Faith moves families to adopt children from overseas
- UN must condemn China 'one child' policy: lawmaker
- Lid lifts on the anguish of China's stolen generation
- Children trapped between supply and demand
- Foreign countries adopt 142 Lagos orphans
- The problem with saving the world's 'orphans'
- China invites children adopted to US to return to their roots
- Ambassador post blocked as US adoptive families fight for release of Vietnamese orphans