Guatemala: Declaration by Susana Luarca (Loarca) Saracho on charges of child trafficking in the Anyeli Liseth Hernandez Trial
- 12-year Sentence Handed Down in the Heidy Par / “Kimberli Azucena” Kidnapping and Sold into ICA case
- Guatemala: The FIFTH Anniversary of the Kidnapping of Heidy Batz Par
- Fundación Sobrevivientes: Nunca mas (Never again)
- Guatemalan judge orders US couple to return adopted young girl to her birth mother
- Norma Cruz, a life of struggle against violence
Guatemalan attorney, Susana Luarca (Loarca) Saracho was charged and made declarations at a hearing in connection for her involvement in the Anyeli Liseth Hernandez kidnapping case. She was charged with child trafficking and false documents. She was placed on house arrest, she cannot leave the country, she paid a fine of 75 mil Qtzls. and must sign in weekly. Her next court date is set for October.
Please visit the Fundacion Sobrevivientes site and Facebook page, headed by Norma Cruz on behalf of the biomothers, to see photos and documents pertaining to this case.