Playing Children for Sale- KRO Brandpunt- Part 3
- Ethiopia - Better Future Adoption Services case
- Fruits of Ethiopia - A study on intercountry adoption in Ethiopia
- Government adopts inter-country adoption standards
- Nigeria: Umuahia Residents Express Concern Over Illegal Adoption of Babies
- Zoe's Ark: Charity or child trafficking?
- Trafficking reports raise heart-wrenching questions for adoptive parents
- The Challenges of International Adoption
- Child trafficking is rife in Nepal - legitimate orphanages suffer
- Adopting from Africa, Saving the Children?
- Babies just another commodity
Problems viewing videos?
Documentary by Dutch broadcasting organization KRO about misleading adoption practices in Ethiopia. A film crew follows a girl adopted from Ethiopia upon her return to Ethiopia and learn about misleading and fraudulent practices.