Does this site moderate content?
Pound Pup Legacy encourage public discussion of child placement issues, and recognizes the value of dissenting voices engaged in dialog. We also recognize the detrimental effects of personal attacks and unsubstantive vitriol.
- Posts we considers to be abusive, defamatory, discriminatory or off-topic, or otherwise unlawful, will not be accepted.
- Posts that are factually wrong and misleading may also be deleted.
- Pound Pup Legacy reserves the right to reject contributions from participants who seek to dominate the discussion.
- Contributions that seek to endorse commercial products or activities or solicit business will not be accepted.
- Pound Pup Legacy reserves the right to archive and re-publish contributions sent to this website. This means that published posts may remain available indefinitely.
We recognize that there are gray areas, and try our best to take a rational approach in good faith to moderation. We request that people using this site share such an attitude to content moderation. If you have problems with some instances of content moderation (or think that this policy should be amended), please communicate with Pound Pup Legacy directly.
We understand Free Speech as a relationship between an individual and the Government, that does not extend to allowing anyone to use this website for purposes counter to the mission of Pound Pup Legacy.