Playing What Really Happened in Cambodia
- A Baby Business
- Joint Council on International Children's services on the wrong side of history again
- Fly Away Children
- Small commodities
- Nepal nightmare
- New Ethiopia Notice from DOS
- Illegal Adoptions Child Trafficking The World Over
- Length-of-stay in a foreign country
- Cambodia to resume adoptions by end of 2011
- Adopting new standards on adoption
Problems viewing videos?
Download latest Windows Media Player
What Really Happened in Cambodia by Richard Cross, Federal Senior Special Agent, US Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Human Trafficking Unit, case agent in "Operation Broken Hearts," the Cambodian Adoption Investigation. This educational presentation was given at Cumberland School of Law, Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama on April 15, 2005, as a part of the educational Rushton Distinquished Lecture Series: Reforming Intercountry Adoption: Present Realities and Future Prospects. Mr. Cross discusses the Operation Broken Hearts investigation which led to the successful international adoption-related felony conviction of two Americans, involved in facilitating more than 700 adoptions from Cambodia. To download the video follow this link http://www.samford.edu/schools/law/media/2005/rushton/richard_cross_323.....