Playing What Really Happened in Cambodia
- Cambodia - Camryn Mosley (Songkea) case
- Two arrested in Vietnam for baby trafficking: report
- Peru - misc child trafficking cases
- U.S. Still Suspects Fraud In Nepalese Orphanages
- Adoption 'Cold War'? Russia, US clash over kids
- Agency Blamed for Pakistan Adoption Failure
- China babies 'sold for adoption'
- Liberia - Misc. trafficking cases
- Hoosiers face challenges adopting abroad
Problems viewing videos?
Download latest Windows Media Player
What Really Happened in Cambodia by Richard Cross, Federal Senior Special Agent, US Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Human Trafficking Unit, case agent in "Operation Broken Hearts," the Cambodian Adoption Investigation. This educational presentation was given at Cumberland School of Law, Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama on April 15, 2005, as a part of the educational Rushton Distinquished Lecture Series: Reforming Intercountry Adoption: Present Realities and Future Prospects. Mr. Cross discusses the Operation Broken Hearts investigation which led to the successful international adoption-related felony conviction of two Americans, involved in facilitating more than 700 adoptions from Cambodia. To download the video follow this link http://www.samford.edu/schools/law/media/2005/rushton/richard_cross_323.....