Playing What Really Happened in Cambodia
- The United States and UNICEF wage war against international adoptions
- Pakistan - misc child trafficking cases
- Couple worries about $30k it paid adoption agency
- Adoption Scammer Gets 18 Months in Jail
- China's Stolen Children
- U.S.A - Fly Away Home
- 20/20 Transcript Cambodia Adoption
- Foreign adoptions by Americans plunge again
- CICIG Requests Public Explanation From Senator Landrieu Regarding Illegal Adoption Comments in Guatemala
- Search a Child, Pay Cash - The Adoption Lobby
Problems viewing videos?
Download latest Windows Media Player
What Really Happened in Cambodia by Richard Cross, Federal Senior Special Agent, US Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Human Trafficking Unit, case agent in "Operation Broken Hearts," the Cambodian Adoption Investigation. This educational presentation was given at Cumberland School of Law, Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama on April 15, 2005, as a part of the educational Rushton Distinquished Lecture Series: Reforming Intercountry Adoption: Present Realities and Future Prospects. Mr. Cross discusses the Operation Broken Hearts investigation which led to the successful international adoption-related felony conviction of two Americans, involved in facilitating more than 700 adoptions from Cambodia. To download the video follow this link http://www.samford.edu/schools/law/media/2005/rushton/richard_cross_323.....