Executive compensations at adoption agencies
Submitted by Kerry and Niels on Mon, 2009-09-21 19:26.
The table that follows lists compensations to adoption agency executives in the amount of $95,000 or more, including benefits and expenses.
- The compensation of C. Warren Moses includes $870,047 in benefits, the annual compensation itself is "only" $481,158;
- Several of the agencies listed have a much wider scope than adoption alone, so the compensations paid are not always just for adoption related activities;
- Lily Nie and Joshua Zhong are husband and wife, together they make $332,219;
- Mark Eckman and Vivian Datoff are husband and wife, together they make $464,056;
- When compensations have fluctuated strongly in the last couple of years the highest compensation is listed;
- The table will automatically be updated whenever new information is being made available.