Playing Alex Jones`Nancy Schaefer on child abuse by CPS` (Part 1)
- Are over-zealous social services acting on orders to meet adoption quotas?
- The System Can Not Be Trusted
- Child Protective Services -- The Protectors
- Child Protective Services and Psychological Evaluations
- Christopher Slitor to VA State Reps
- Family Court judge in St. Louis conducts 48 adoptions in one day
- Investigators: Grandparents passed over in favor of foster care
- 'Witch Hunt' (an independent documentary film)
- CAS Corruption
- CPS DHSS CORRUPTION
Problems viewing videos?
Former Georgia senator Nancy Schaefer, currently president of the Eagle Forum's Family Concerns, Inc., and a staunch defender of parents rights opposed to the criminality of CPS.
Nancy Schafeer discusses ruthless wrongful removal of children, CPS ("The Protected Empire") and the money made by lawyers, judges and therapists.