A politician's interests and spending
- Eastern Europe: Human trafficking “set to rise”
- Multimillionaire pedophile sought known haven
- Paradise for Pedophiles - Senegal
- A desperation for sons ... even someone else's CHINA: Age-old gender biases feed
- Child Trafficking: When The Solution Becomes A Part Of The Problem
- International adoptions by Americans get really tough
- Psychiatry An Industry Of Death part 1/10
- Delhi notebook - agony of missing children
Meanwhile, in unrelated, "lesser news", a pedophile network in the UK has been uncovered and it's been reported traffickers have been using a Heathrow 'children's home' to bring Chinese migrants into drugs and prostitution.
Whether it's the British government, the American government, or any other governing system, am I the only one who thinks a politician's spending SHOULD be monitored closely, because one never knows how a politician's interests are going to affect children?