Thousands Of Children Stolen From Early Jewish Immigrants To Israel
Submitted by Kerry on Sun, 2009-04-19 12:36.
- Spanish mother reunited with daughter she was told had died at birth
- Guatemalan army stole children for adoption, report says
- Apology 'owed' for forced adoptions
- Man at center of 1964 kidnap mixup finds clues to his identity
- Lid lifts on the anguish of China's stolen generation
- Hundreds of Spanish babies 'stolen from clinics and sold for adoption'
- Social workers who snatched four-day-old baby put her up for adoption over unproven abuse claim
- A pregnant pause
- A desperation for sons ... even someone else's CHINA: Age-old gender biases feed
- Psychiatry An Industry Of Death part 1/10
By Yechiel A. Mann, Israel
9-3-1 / Rense.com
In the years 1948-1954 thousands of children were taken, sometimes forcibly, from their biological parents while in hospitals or child-care homes. These children were then sold both in Israel and abroad for substantial sums (that varied from case to case), or given out for adoption. Their parents however were told that the children had died. In most cases, when the parents asked about the cause of death or requested a death certificate, or other documentation confirming the death of their children, they were ignored and their requests went unanswered.