Thousands Of Children Stolen From Early Jewish Immigrants To Israel
Submitted by Kerry on Sun, 2009-04-19 12:36.
- 300,000 babies stolen from their parents - and sold for adoption: Haunting BBC documentary exposes 50-year scandal
- Spain Confronts Decades of Pain Over Lost Babies
- A desperation for sons ... even someone else's CHINA: Age-old gender biases feed
- Spain seeks truth on baby-trafficking claims
- Psychiatry An Industry Of Death part 1/10
- Spanish mother reunited with daughter she was told had died at birth
- Tajik women who buy and sell babies
- Guatemalan army stole children for adoption, report says
- Apology 'owed' for forced adoptions
- China’s adoption system worries Canadian mom
By Yechiel A. Mann, Israel
9-3-1 / Rense.com
In the years 1948-1954 thousands of children were taken, sometimes forcibly, from their biological parents while in hospitals or child-care homes. These children were then sold both in Israel and abroad for substantial sums (that varied from case to case), or given out for adoption. Their parents however were told that the children had died. In most cases, when the parents asked about the cause of death or requested a death certificate, or other documentation confirming the death of their children, they were ignored and their requests went unanswered.