The continuing foster care fiasco
- A Stain on the Brain - the David Owen Story
- At a glance: Possible CPS measures in Legislature
- "My baby will be taken from me the moment it's born"
- Manitoba government looking into adoption concerns
- In the name of trust and charity
- Gay couple left free to abuse boys - because social workers feared being branded homophobic
- Is privatization good for foster kids?
- Psychiatry An Industry Of Death part 1/10
- No children for foreigners
- A Critical Look At The Child Welfare System
By Barbara Hollingsworth
March 16, 2009 / DC Examiner
Despite evidence that removing children from their homes traumatizes them, millions are still being forced to live with strangers or adopted out like shelter pets. One activist recently told Congress that many children are sent to “clearly inadequate families” just so social service agencies “can ‘succeed’ by boosting their numbers.”