Playing Psychiatry An Industry Of Death part 1/10
- 'Excessive secrecy' over deaths of children in care
- The continuing foster care fiasco
- Lisa Diaz had to save her "precious babies" from an evil world. She drowned them.
- Aging Out of Foster Care
- The truth about foster care (a child's point of view) part 1
- Psychotropic Drugs: A Troubling Staple of Foster Care
- Fight for Kids: Prescriptions and Suicide
- Pilot program to review use of psychotropic prescription drugs in Georgia's foster care system
- Public vs. Private Healthcare
- HHS Awards $35 Million to States for Increasing Adoptions
Problems viewing videos?
Mental illness, disorders and syndromes, prescription pills, treatment programs, money -- how does the mental health industry alter the dynamics of family-life for parents and children?
Part 2 explores behavior studies on children.
Part 3 explores eugenics, Nazi Germany and the United States.
Part 4 explores government, pseudo-science, and racism (The KKK, and S.Africa).
Part 5 explores medical ethics and treatment programs used on mentally ill patients.
Part 6 explores "chemical lobotomies" and the introduction of prescription pills, and their known side effects.
Part 7 explores long-term care in the name of 'hospitalization' for those diagnosed with a mental illness, and how money is made through "involuntary commitment", abuse, and insurance fraud.
Part 8 explores sexual abuse claims made against doctors and professional credibility. (Claims made against "good doctors" include sex with children, rape, and murder.)
Part 9 explores DSM conditions linked to drug companies, and the money this makes for it's investors. (Note how schools and ADHD become new targets for big companies.)
Part 10 explores the link between a government's interest in education, psychiatry and mental wellness v. mental illness.
For more, please read how psychotropic medication is being used in the foster care system