Playing Couple worries about $30k it paid adoption agency
Submitted by Kerry on Sat, 2009-02-28 19:01.
- Increasing the incentives
- Italians make best parents for adopted Indian children
- The Americans, the Russian boy, and the Russian adoption authorities
- Russia, U.S. discuss treaty on child adoption
- Adoption treaty sets up double standard in U.S.
- Russia, U.S. to sign adoption treaty in Washington by mid-July - ombudsman
- International adoptions by Americans get really tough
- Tougher adoption regulations needed
- From Russia With Love -- Dealing With Difficult Adoptions
- CICIG Requests Public Explanation From Senator Landrieu Regarding Illegal Adoption Comments in Guatemala
Problems viewing videos?
Nine Investigates has uncovered an Orlando adoption agency that is drawing complaints from some of its clients.