Playing Couple worries about $30k it paid adoption agency
Submitted by Kerry on Sat, 2009-02-28 19:01.
- The United States, international adoption, The Hague Convention, and child abuse
- U.S. Failing Over Adoption Laws Says Russia
- Burned by a baby broker
- Russia bans 3 adoption agencies following baby's death in U.S.
- Moscow outraged over adopted Russian boy manslaughter
- Russia Poised to Ratify New Adoption Agreement with America
- Adoption scam tears families apart
- The Devil Went Down to Georgia
- Joint Council on International Children's services on the wrong side of history again
- CHINA SPEEDS UP ADOPTION PROCESS
Problems viewing videos?
Nine Investigates has uncovered an Orlando adoption agency that is drawing complaints from some of its clients.