Playing Couple worries about $30k it paid adoption agency
Submitted by Kerry on Sat, 2009-02-28 19:01.
- Adoption treaty sets up double standard in U.S.
- Baby trafficking and other adoption secrets
- International Adoptions: A New Route For Gays
- New regulations make international adoption harder than ever for Americans
- No children for foreigners
- Russia bans 3 adoption agencies following baby's death in U.S.
- The United States, international adoption, The Hague Convention, and child abuse
- The Devil Went Down to Georgia
- US suspended from adopting Russian children
- Adopting new standards on adoption
Problems viewing videos?
Nine Investigates has uncovered an Orlando adoption agency that is drawing complaints from some of its clients.