Playing Every Life A Story
- Congress Must Pass Legislation to Help Children in Foster Care
- The truth about foster care (a child's point of view) part 1
- Why after waiting years for a baby, I gave my adopted son back
- The Solution Dogma
- The Secret Cut - Understanding Self-Injury and Teens
- Denial About Adoption is Pathological
- Letter from an adoptee
- DCFS Adoptions
Problems viewing videos?
Children "touched" by child placement services (adoption/foster care) discuss how they cope with rage, fear, and lonliness (among other things).
For more aout the programs found at The Bridge, please read the pdf found here: http://www.thebridge-atlanta.org/imgs/The%20Bridge%20Annual%20Report%202007.pdf