Playing Every Life A Story
- New Report Shows 20,000 Children in Foster Care in PA
- Learning more about the victims of post-placement abuse
- Anger, Peace, and Restful Sleep
- Congress Must Pass Legislation to Help Children in Foster Care
- The truth about foster care (a child's point of view) part 1
- Will you Listen?
- Why after waiting years for a baby, I gave my adopted son back
- The Solution Dogma
Problems viewing videos?
Children "touched" by child placement services (adoption/foster care) discuss how they cope with rage, fear, and lonliness (among other things).
For more aout the programs found at The Bridge, please read the pdf found here: http://www.thebridge-atlanta.org/imgs/The%20Bridge%20Annual%20Report%202007.pdf