Playing Moscow outraged over adopted Russian boy manslaughter
Submitted by Kerry on Fri, 2008-12-19 13:42.
- Russians unlikely to succeed in bid for new Craver trial, attorneys say
- Russian Officials Want Access to Ranch Where They Claim U.S. Parents Reportedly 'Dump Unwanted Kids'
- Putin calls for compulsory training for adoptive parents
- Russian suspension of adoption is in the best interest of children
- Magnitsky List Counterpart to Stress Adoption Deaths
- Astakhov confirms commitment to ban adoption of Russian children for U.S. citizens
- From Russia, For Love
- U.S. Failing Over Adoption Laws Says Russia
- Child's Death Causes Portland to Review Foreign Adoption Rules
Problems viewing videos?
Dec 18, 2008 Moscow will appeal against the acquittal of an American man charged with the manslaughter of his adopted Russian son.