Playing Moscow outraged over adopted Russian boy manslaughter
Submitted by Kerry on Fri, 2008-12-19 13:42.
- My voice of adoption
- Putin calls for compulsory training for adoptive parents
- Russian suspension of adoption is in the best interest of children
- Magnitsky List Counterpart to Stress Adoption Deaths
- U.S. urges Russia to sign adoption treaty
- Astakhov confirms commitment to ban adoption of Russian children for U.S. citizens
- U.S. Failing Over Adoption Laws Says Russia
- Russia Poised to Ratify New Adoption Agreement with America
- Russia, U.S. discuss treaty on child adoption
- Russian child ombudsman does not rule out possible U.S. adoption freeze
Problems viewing videos?
Dec 18, 2008 Moscow will appeal against the acquittal of an American man charged with the manslaughter of his adopted Russian son.