Playing Moscow outraged over adopted Russian boy manslaughter
Submitted by Kerry on Fri, 2008-12-19 13:42.
- Russian parliament outlaws American adoptions
- Russia bans 3 adoption agencies following baby's death in U.S.
- The Americans, the Russian boy, and the Russian adoption authorities
- US suspended from adopting Russian children
- From Russia, For Love
- Child's Death Causes Portland to Review Foreign Adoption Rules
- Pavel Astakhov: Russia with no orphans - such it will be
- Russians unlikely to succeed in bid for new Craver trial, attorneys say
- Russian Officials Want Access to Ranch Where They Claim U.S. Parents Reportedly 'Dump Unwanted Kids'
Problems viewing videos?
Dec 18, 2008 Moscow will appeal against the acquittal of an American man charged with the manslaughter of his adopted Russian son.