Playing Moscow outraged over adopted Russian boy manslaughter
Submitted by Kerry on Fri, 2008-12-19 13:42.
- Russian suspension of adoption is in the best interest of children
- Putin calls for compulsory training for adoptive parents
- Magnitsky List Counterpart to Stress Adoption Deaths
- Astakhov confirms commitment to ban adoption of Russian children for U.S. citizens
- U.S. Failing Over Adoption Laws Says Russia
- Russia, U.S. discuss treaty on child adoption
- Russia Poised to Ratify New Adoption Agreement with America
- Russian child ombudsman does not rule out possible U.S. adoption freeze
- From Russia, For Love
Problems viewing videos?
Dec 18, 2008 Moscow will appeal against the acquittal of an American man charged with the manslaughter of his adopted Russian son.