Playing Australia's Adoption Crisis - with Deborra-Lee Furness
- Is Elton John joining the celebrity adoption band-wagon?
- Ban Will Remain on US Adoptions: Ambassador
- Adoption Issues in the US
- Government adopts inter-country adoption standards
- Yanukovych proposed to introduce international norms in adoption law, says Pavlenko
- Tragedy Exploited: A Sad History Repeating Itself in Haiti
- Expert Panel Releases Report on Infertility and Adoption in Ontario
- Brangelina & Tomcat Shock World, Adopt U.S. Babies
- Fly Away Children
Problems viewing videos?
Adoption Awareness Week in Australia [17 Nov]. "There are 100 million orphans" Adoptive mother/actress Deborra-Lee Furness wants to improve adoption laws in Australia: educate others about the issues of adoption in schools, increase international adoption (by supporting the countries that do not meet the conditions set by the Hague Convention), and shorten the timeline of adoption process so it equals the time of gestation. [Her interest in adoption became personal when infertility and failed IVF treatments kept her from birthing her own baby.]