Playing Australia's Adoption Crisis - with Deborra-Lee Furness
- Overseas adoptions halted
- Fly Away Children
- Elton 'cannot adopt in Ukraine'
- The Evangelical Christian adoption movement: The orphan crisis that wasn't
- Children trapped between supply and demand
- Tragedy Exploited: A Sad History Repeating Itself in Haiti
- The orphans left behind
- Is there a link between NHS-funded IVF and the adoption crisis? A response to Cristina Odone
- CHILDREN ON SALE
- Expert Panel Releases Report on Infertility and Adoption in Ontario
Problems viewing videos?
Adoption Awareness Week in Australia [17 Nov]. "There are 100 million orphans" Adoptive mother/actress Deborra-Lee Furness wants to improve adoption laws in Australia: educate others about the issues of adoption in schools, increase international adoption (by supporting the countries that do not meet the conditions set by the Hague Convention), and shorten the timeline of adoption process so it equals the time of gestation. [Her interest in adoption became personal when infertility and failed IVF treatments kept her from birthing her own baby.]