Playing Australia's Adoption Crisis - with Deborra-Lee Furness
- Yanukovych proposed to introduce international norms in adoption law, says Pavlenko
- Brangelina & Tomcat Shock World, Adopt U.S. Babies
- Expert Panel Releases Report on Infertility and Adoption in Ontario
- Fly Away Children
- New regulations make international adoption harder than ever for Americans
- Elton 'cannot adopt in Ukraine'
- Is there a link between NHS-funded IVF and the adoption crisis? A response to Cristina Odone
- Czech state restricts foreign adoptions, "exports" Romani infants
- A generation fights to reform adoption laws
- The orphans left behind
Problems viewing videos?
Adoption Awareness Week in Australia [17 Nov]. "There are 100 million orphans" Adoptive mother/actress Deborra-Lee Furness wants to improve adoption laws in Australia: educate others about the issues of adoption in schools, increase international adoption (by supporting the countries that do not meet the conditions set by the Hague Convention), and shorten the timeline of adoption process so it equals the time of gestation. [Her interest in adoption became personal when infertility and failed IVF treatments kept her from birthing her own baby.]