Playing Australia's Adoption Crisis - with Deborra-Lee Furness
- Ban Will Remain on US Adoptions: Ambassador
- Brangelina & Tomcat Shock World, Adopt U.S. Babies
- Overseas adoptions halted
- Fly Away Children
- Yanukovych proposed to introduce international norms in adoption law, says Pavlenko
- Elton 'cannot adopt in Ukraine'
- Children trapped between supply and demand
- The Evangelical Christian adoption movement: The orphan crisis that wasn't
- Is there a link between NHS-funded IVF and the adoption crisis? A response to Cristina Odone
- Tragedy Exploited: A Sad History Repeating Itself in Haiti
Problems viewing videos?
Adoption Awareness Week in Australia [17 Nov]. "There are 100 million orphans" Adoptive mother/actress Deborra-Lee Furness wants to improve adoption laws in Australia: educate others about the issues of adoption in schools, increase international adoption (by supporting the countries that do not meet the conditions set by the Hague Convention), and shorten the timeline of adoption process so it equals the time of gestation. [Her interest in adoption became personal when infertility and failed IVF treatments kept her from birthing her own baby.]