Playing "I'm not like you" (A child abuse story)
Submitted by Kerry on Mon, 2008-11-03 17:20.
- Australian state apologises for child abuse
- Australia to apologise for child abuse under state care
- Abuse survivors attack 'whitewash'
- Australian church apologies to child migrants
- Irish bishop in child sex abuse row steps aside
- A MIXTURE OF CARING AND CORRUPTION
- The Christian Brothers, a legacy of horror
- 10,000 children abused in homes
- Forgotten orphans of Smyllum laid to rest by nuns in umarked graves
- What was left of me - The Story
Problems viewing videos?
A story about Mother Winters and one boy's experience with the Children's Home Society Orphanage in Jacksonville, Florida. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDwJSWje1co