Playing Argentine woman challenges 'illegal' adoption
- 'Wasn't just one or two children': Ex-Argentine dictators jailed for baby thefts
- Families Search for Truth of Spain’s ‘Lost Children’
- Parents' sexuality influences adoption choices
- The truth about foster care (a child's point of view) part 1
- Orphan Wants Adoptive Parents Jailed
- Argentine Dictators Go On Trial For Baby Thefts
Problems viewing videos?
April, 2008 Many people in Argentina are still struggling to come to terms with the atrocities committed by the country's military dictatorship during the 1970s. Tens of thousands of people disappeared during brutal crackdowns, and hundreds of children were either taken by the government or born in captivity. Now, 24 years on, one woman is suing her parents for illegally adopting her and hiding her true identity. Lucia Newman has her story.