Playing Dependency Court Expose
- 'In the best interest of the child'
- Alex Jones`Nancy Schaefer on child abuse by CPS` (Part 1)
- Investigators: Grandparents passed over in favor of foster care
- Are over-zealous social services acting on orders to meet adoption quotas?
- Birth parents' battle: Custody dispute is costly in money and emotion
- Family justice: the secret state that steals our children
- Texas Single Dad Stops Adoption; May Get Custody of his Son
- DCFS Adoptions
- Mass CPS Corruption
Problems viewing videos?
Karen de Sa (Mercury News) investigates California's Dependency Courts and how parent's rights can be quickly terminated.
Dependency courts step-in when social workers suspect parental neglect or child abuse, and these custody decisions are made in confidential courts, as opposed to criminal courts.
The complete investigation, called "Broken Families, Broken Courts", can be found here: (http://www.mercurynews.com/dependency)
Part I "How rushed justice fails our kids" - http://www.mercurynews.com/dependency/ci_8210271?nclick_check=1
Part II "A timed advocate for parents' rights" - http://www.mercurynews.com/dependency/ci_8210271?nclick_check=1
Part III "Big stakes, but little voice for kids" - http://www.mercurynews.com/dependency/ci_8237949