Playing Families Torn Apart:
- 'Social workers took away my twins after I'd joked that birth spoilt my body'
- Give us back our children
- "My baby will be taken from me the moment it's born"
- Parents losing children in 'loaded system'
- Take more children into care, says Barnardo's chief Martin Narey
- Too stupid to marry? GMTV Interview Kerry Robertson
- Family justice: the secret state that steals our children
- Council was warned 'children would die'
- Children left in misery because state care is so poor
- What made Baby P's mother Tracey Connelly so wicked?
Problems viewing videos?
Parents with learning difficulties are having their children taken into care by social workers because officials say they are too intellectually slow to cope, an ITV News investigation has found adoption seems to be the cheaper solution to the creation of parental assistance programs that could offer additional support to new-families in need.