Playing Families Torn Apart:
Submitted by Kerry on Fri, 2008-04-18 16:12.
- Council was warned 'children would die'
- Children left in misery because state care is so poor
- What made Baby P's mother Tracey Connelly so wicked?
- Child Protective Services: Does It Help or Harm Families?
- British social worker speaks out
- Trend needs to be reversed says BAAF
- CAS Corruption
- 'Stop trying to fix families we can't fix': Barnardo's head's 'heretic' call for bad parents to lose their children
- Are over-zealous social services acting on orders to meet adoption quotas?
- When should a child go into care?
Problems viewing videos?
Parents with learning difficulties are having their children taken into care by social workers because officials say they are too intellectually slow to cope, an ITV News investigation has found adoption seems to be the cheaper solution to the creation of parental assistance programs that could offer additional support to new-families in need.
- Login to post comments
- 2674 reads
What's causing "The Casualties"?
The following video takes a look how family-cases get to court.