Shall we buy one...
This is soooo funny! You can actually buy a CD: adoption volume 1 the songs we love. Hysterical. the songs include I Knew I Loved You - Jenee Wright Prince / by Darren Hayes & Daniel Jones/WB Music Corp.
2. From God's Arms to My Arms to Yours - Linsey Brinkerhoff / by Michael McLean/Shining Star Music, Inc.
3. Blessed - Rob Gardner / by Elton John & Bernie Taupin/WB Music Corp.
4. Silent Lullaby - Clarissa Dane / by Clarissa Dane
5. Your Song - Jenee Wright Prince / by Elton John & Bernie Taupin/ Universal Songs of Polygram
6. Angel - Linsey Brinkerhoff / by Sarah McLachlan/ Sony/ATV Songs LLC.
People actually gathered together to produce this bag of shite! and the worst thing is they (and others) genuinely believe the whole 'wonderful life' thing. They either live in a land that my head aint reached yet or they live in ignorance and bliss! I cant stop laughing. Oh the beauty of it. Its going to be a hard hard slog bringing the likes of these nice people out of their sugar coated dream worlds. Bless them, we must be gentle with these people. They will no doubt need therapy when I've finished with them. It will be like telling them father christmas don't exist. Oooh where to start. I feel a song coming on. Mother Dearest by good old Daniel O'Donnell.
Perhaps we should make a CD. What should we put on it : Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep... and I don't want to hear that you are too young to remember that one! haha.
1. Oh mother of mine.
2 Anarchy in the UK (adoptee uprising)
4. Londons calling (for the mass culling of adopter goodies)
5. I predict a riot.
anyone care to add some. The PoundPup rocks!